Rent our Facility
Individuals and organizations are welcome to rent the Cultural Center’s large, modern facility for weddings, dances, meetings, lectures, exhibits, concerts, and parties. The building, which was dedicated in April 1936, has gone through many significant improvements through the years, but still maintains its old-world charm and cozy, ethnic atmosphere.
• a beautifully-restored, air-conditioned social hall that comfortably seats 150 people
• a 1,200 square foot dance floor
• a 15 x 30 foot stage
• a full sound system and pull-down projection screen
• 2 kitchens (one on each level) with ovens and freezer/refrigeration units
• a bar (liquor license)
• bartending services
• free WiFi
• downstairs meeting areas with video projection system
• Desserts, specialty breads, and pastries catered by Jak’s Bakery upon request
• handicapped-accessible entrance to the social hall
• handicapped-accessible bathrooms
• free parking in our large private lot (monitored by surveillance camera)
"I just had the best party of my life at your social hall this past Sunday. The hall suited the party of 92 perfectly....a stage for the polka band, enough space to dance, plenty of free parking and a museum to visit! I will certainly recommend it to my friends and family when they are looking for a facility to hold a function."
Barbara Russell, award-winning Pittsburgh entertainer.
The Center is 6.7 miles from downtown Pittsburgh, 3 miles from the Parkway East, and 1.4 miles from The Waterfront shopping and dining area and AMC Cinema Complex. Other nearby attractions include Sandcastle water park, Homestead’s Carnegie Library and Music Hall, Kennywood Amusement Park, and the Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area.
Click on map for directions.